Monday 24 May 2021

Research Cards

 Orchestra

This is a full Orchestra with every Instrument. They are grouped in there music families. 

At the back are the Horns,Trumpets, trombones and bass trombones.The middle is filled with Harp, Percussion,Clarinets bass clarinets, Bassons and Contra Bassoons and the last one is Basses. The front of the Orchestra has Flutes, piccolo,Obes English Horns ,2nd violins and violas. 


JOB SEARCH


As one of the Research cards, I had to find a job that I would like to have when I'm older.I have two in mind that i'm gonna share today. I would like to play professional sports or work in a sport industry as a job. I like to Communicate about sport and what to improve about the Sport. I would like to play sport to keep healthy, fit and positive. I wouldn't mind Being apart of the army in the Combat field.This is a little about it. As Infantry, you are a front line soldier, and the backbone of Army service. You will be expected to be physically fit and will have to maintain a high level of both physical and mental stamina throughout your career. You will be trained and expected to operate in a range of different environments around the world and will receive advanced training in combat skills.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.