Tuesday 4 May 2021

Goals For 2021

Options

This year in our 2021 Options I want to improve these things in my learning. Be able to problem solve better, to work independently and with others greater. Last one for my Options would be to get creative more, with.

Sport

 The sport I want to work on most would be Basketball. Basketball is my Favourite sport. The things that I can work on better would  be my 3 point shot. I'm a good 3 point shooter but I want to be more consistent on making them. The part that i'll improve would be reverse layups. I need to throw the ball higher on the back board and spin it a bit less.

Buddy Comment, Lockeya:I feel like this is a good example so people can really be confident about their writing. 


Thanks for listening, bye. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.