Friday 5 March 2021

W.T.E My Performance

 Today we looked at our Write That Essay Performance. Write That Essay a site that my class does our writing on It is great. It has a lot of effects with it like the performance page. The performance page shows us the things we need in our writing and how well we are doing those things for example I have 99% spelling in my writing and my writing strength is 75%. It has everything like sentences, mastery,paragraphs, fluency, precision, word count and top sentence styles.


I think my writing is pretty average, But there are a couple of things I wanna work this year. First I want to try up my writing strength it is 75% now and at the end of the year would want to try be at 85-90% hopefully. It also says I have a average of 50 words per paragraph, although It said I needed more words init! The last thing I want to make better is my writing sentences, so the type sentences I use. I want use a bigger variety of sentences so maybe it would make my writing more interesting. Other than that My writing GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.