Wednesday 24 March 2021

School Music

Last week our class performed in music. Music is one of the option at our college. For the last 7  weeks we had been practising the song called Little Box.  There were about 6 people playing the keyboard, 3 playing guitar, 1 playing electric guitar and 4 singers. Unfortunately I was Auckland playing in a Flag Tournament, (kinda like rippa rugby) . If I was performing I would of been shy but done hoping I did it properly. Also if it was in front of an audience I would be even more shy about.  Music was fun and good to learn even if your not into it give it a try. Thanks for listen, good bye


https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lHUTIie9qdjPbIX26JCDQ0SKvjSrCsQB/view

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.