Monday 14 June 2021

Measurment Hunt

 Last week, the 8th of June Our class done a Measurment hunt around half of the College.  We had to find things like, Something between 2 and 3 meters long. Or on the courts what is the length of the basketball court, and lots more. Me and Lockeya were a pair and togetgher we had 1, one meter ruler. Our stratergy was to mark the end of the ruler then do the next meter from that mark. I probably would be albe to use this startergy by myself if I had a object to mark the end of the ruler. Once we finished the task we felt good that we completed pretty fast. My favourite one was measuring the length of the basketball court, because I like to play basketball. The one I didn't like was in the year 7/8 playground something between 50 and 70 cm wide, because it was hard finding something that small. 


 

 

1 comment:

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.