Friday 27 November 2020

DHT BOARDGAMES

 On the 16th of november, My class was making  board games in groups of upto 5 . I was in a group with Kita, Karson and david. Our game we made was UNO. you might have played it before and it is kinda like last card. Our instructions were easy to follow and clear for other groups. The equipment we used was a laminated paperboard and UNO cards. It was exciting and fun to play definitely in a close situation. Two - six players can  play together and have fun, Our game was presented 100% perfect and by the way this is an original game that we copied. The other groups' games were fun to play and Our class had fun!


My favourite game to play was Brain master. It was funny and exciting when you had to do the challenges. The class said we could improve on the rules for people wjo don't know how to play.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.