Friday 13 November 2020

CURIOUS COVE

  Last week, Otaki college year 7 and 8 went on camp to curious cove. Curious cove is located in the Marlborough sounds near Picton. We had to meet at school at 5:30 am! Then left Wellington at 9:00 am on the Interislander Ferry.

WHEN WE GOT BACK 

It was a fun week although the weather wasn't that great we still made the most out of It. The activities we did were Kayaking, Fishing of the wharf, Jumping of the wharf, Games room, and we also did a couple of tracks on other islands. 


I didn’t just have one favourite activity at camp. I had two. The first one was Jetty Jumping. Jumping of the wharf was one of most enjoyable things. I liked this because it was fun popping manu’s and getting in the water, even though sometimes it was cold. The second thing I liked was the Waterfall at Ships Cove. Even though it was a short walk It was fun. Me kita and Isaac started running and doing parkour along the track. Then the waterfall was was so cool in fact it had two waterfalls. The water was cold and fresh. It was definitely worth it even if we nearly missed lunch.

One thing I didn’t like about camp was the weather. If the weather was great we wouldn’t of missed out on the Flying Fox,Confidence course, Spotlight and the Team course. It was still fun and would love to go again.


I made an animation about my favourite part. I also made a acrostic Poem.

CAMP

UNIQUE

RELAXED

INTERESTING

OUTDOORS

USEFUL

SHIP COVE




CALM

OUTSTANDING

VALUABLE

ENJOYABLE

I couldn't add my animation for some reason. sorry






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.