Friday 21 August 2020

Sea levels Rising

 Ki ora, In DHT (my class) We are each doing an Environmental issue.  I decided to go with Sea level rising because of thermal expansion. Thermal expansion is when the temperature goes up then the liquid is increased. I have chosen this environmental issue because I want to know more about the Seas rising and why they are. I am doing this Issue with Jahvahn because I know we can work well and get the job done. One of the causes of the Sea rising is because of thermal expansion that is caused by warming the ocean since water expands at it warms up.

Introduction (Part 2) | Sea level rise, Sea level, Greenhouse effect

  

1 comment:

  1. Jahvahn-Lovely work kaylis keep up the good work,the enviromental issue you went with is a good choice i understand why you would like to learn more. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.