Friday 24 July 2020

Algebra Order of Operations

For the last two weeks My class has been learning How to use the order of operations in Algebra. Algebra is apart of mathematics and uses letters and other symbols. Algebra mainly uses the letters X and Y but can use any other letters.





What I have learnt from Algebra is BEDMSA, Brackets, Exponent (Or power), Division, Multiplication, subtraction and Addition.  I also learnt what Exponents are and how to deal with them. Here is a Example of how to answer this question :  (4+3)x7=        so first we add 4 and 3 because they have brackets around them. so 4+3 equals 7, so then the next step is to times the 7 by 7 which equals 49 which is your answer.








Why is Algebra Important you ask?

Algebra will help you in your future, especially with your job. It also uses most operations in maths so that is also good thing about Algebra. And one of the main thing is you get the correct answer.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.