Friday 1 May 2020

Project Recycable

During lockdown DHT (our class) Had a task to do. It was a Project Recyclable. You were not allowed to go and buy things so you had to be really creative. once we had finished we would share what we made on our next class video call.My Project was Anzac biscuits soon as its anzac. It was fun following the steps and recipe.

What creative things have you made or done. have you made a trickshot while in lockdown because me and my dad have. or have you had some great family fun. Here is the recipe and what our anzac cookies turn out like. By the way the were so delicious that we have no more!!!
Here are our anzac cookies and the recipe we followed.

 

1 comment:

  1. Anzac biscuits all gone, homemade baking is pretty hard to beat. Not sure what a trickshot is a description of it or even a image would of be helpful. Make sure your sentences begin with a capital letter. It is easy to forget when you are trying to write down all your ideas. Enjoying your blogs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.