Friday 8 May 2020

Largest Lego Great Ball Contraption

The Largest great ball contraption has been created at LEGO® World Denmark in Copenhagen. With modules including multiple bridges, rotating wheels, and a shot into a basketball hoop.This creation was made by Ben Jonkman and Maico Arts, these two are both Netherlands. This 259 contraption was also created by Klaus Hansen, Lasse Deleruan, Brain Soholm Larsen and Elena Dimitrova. These 4 people also did their job in the massive creation. I think this lego ball contraption is massively amazing. I bet this model will blow your mind! This lego ball contraption also made the record for the largest ball contraption. Here is a link to watch the 40 minute awesome lego ball contraption
https://kidsvids.co.nz/largest-lego-great-ball-contraption/#new_tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.