Wednesday 18 December 2019

Three Superpowers I would Have

Hi guys first superpower I would Have is teleportation, so then I could get to an area easier and faster, I would also teleport over the whole world without paying😀. Next superpower would be telekinesis so the I could grip objects without moving. My Last superpower is Shape shifting🐘🐍 so I could turn into anything I want will nearly everything. These are three superpowers I would like to have. Thanks for reading another one of my blogs. Bye

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Kaylis, this is Shannon from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Those are some incredibly well thought out superpowers. I agree teleportation, telekinesis, and shape shifting would all be incredible superpowers! I think I would like to be telekinetic, but I think I would ask for the ability to fly and the ability to manipulate water as well as my other two powers. I think they would be such amazing skills, though I guess any superpower would be really.

    What would be the first thing you would shape shift in to? I think I’d turn into a bird or perhaps a frog. Then I would be able to fly, or leap super high.

    If I could teleport, I’d got to Antarctica first and see the penguins. Where would you go?

    It would be really awesome if you could include pictures or colours into your post to really engage your readers. Perhaps you could look at these tips for making eye catching blog posts to help or grab some inspiration.

    Hei konā mai,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.