Wednesday 18 December 2019

Five Questions I would ask Lebron James

These are five Questions I would ask Lebron.

No.1 Lebron How long do you train for and what do you do for training?

No.2 Who are your top 5 teammates of all time?

No.3  What is your favourite shoes desinged by you ?

No.4 What team did you like playing with most in your career?
 
No.5 Can you Decsribe to me your daily routine for gamedays and offseason days

Thank For reading! What Questions would you ask Lebron or someone else?

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Kaylis,

    You’ve included some great questions to ask Lebron James. They have excellent range, and you ask questions that both touch on his personal life and his professional.

    I’d love to know what his favourite personally designed shoes are? He has so many so it’s an intriguing thing to ask. I also imagine his routine in gamedays vs. offseason would be vastly different. Great questions!

    Perhaps you could incorporate some images into your post to appeal more to your readers. Maybe you could include a picture of Waitange or Te Ahuahu. Here are some tips for making eye catching blog posts to help if you need some inspiration.

    Ngā mihi maioha,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shannon for your awesome comment, helps heaps !

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.