Tuesday 15 October 2019

My Holiday!

In the second week holidays I had a basketball🏀 tournament, in new Plymouth. Previously me my two sisters and my mum and dad went to the south Island. It was fun we went to Fergburger🍔,on the Kjet🛥, 360 VR, Clip'n climb, The Remarkamble Sweet shop🍭🍬🍫 and the Hamer Springs Hot Pools🌊.


It was a four hour drive from ōtaki we were called Kāpiti Raukawa. In the team it was me Kahu, Munz, Tuka, Otaki, Isi, Te wanoa, Jordan and Malachi. We had 2 games a day we demolished the first two games when we went home we just chilled and watch Unsolved Biggie Smalls and Tupac Murder.
We also won every other game. Kāpiti Ruakawa vsed Hawkes Bay, Taranaki, Levin, New Plymouth, now we were in the Semi-Finals.

in the semi-finals we vsed hawkes bay again we destroyed them again. now we were in the finals against kāpiti and we won 74-32 we got a trophy🏆 and a medal. Overall the tournament was an awesome Event!

3 comments:

  1. was it a big trohpy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaylis, Nice job at the basketball comp. By the way te wanoa is spelt te wano.
    Other then that it was a great story
    BYE

    ReplyDelete
  3. sup nice bring your trophy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.