Tuesday 24 September 2019

Waitohu school Fancy Dress

Fancy Dress Dance!
On Wednesday Waitohu school was performing their fancy dress dance. The dance was located at Ngā Purapura (Ōtaki). There were a lot of  awesome costumes last night. Like Marshmello, Captain America, Pennywise, Donald Duck, Harry Potter, cowboys, ‘Holes’ characters, Black Panther, Superman, armyman and sports players. I was dressed up as team U.S.A (a basketball team).


 It started at 6։30. The first dance was by Room 1 and 11 dancing to theJiffy Mixer.  The next classes to perform were Rooms 2 and 10 doing the Bad Hair Day it was really cool. Now it was Rooms 7 and 8 performing the Gumboot Dance. It was really funny! After the Gumboot Dance it was Room 5 and 6, my sister was in room 5, dancing to Wake Me Up. That was a great performance. Now it was time for us, Room 4, to dance to Strip the Willow. It was so fun, it was even more fun when we did it with the parents! I didn’t do it with my parents, instead I did it with my cousin Ameia. After that it was Room 12 and 3 doing the Rodeo Dance.. it was awesome!


When all the dances were finished, we all got a little tub of vanilla ice cream🍨, it was delicious! Overall the fancy dress dance was absolutely stunning. My favourite dance was Room 3 and 12 dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.