Wednesday 27 October 2021

Lion Dance

 On Wednesday 27th of October, our class tried the lion dance. The lion dance originated in China and is now performed all over the world. Our tutor was Winsome, He teaches and tutors in wellington, And he really knows what he's doing. The lion dance is done twos so I buddied up David. Together we performed with the other groups. There are two parts of the lion where the people act. First, the head, which controls the eyes and the mouth, then the person that sits at the back. Overall It was great fun and I really enjoyed it. I highly recommend giving it a go and Thanks for reading

Lunar New Year: Lions aren't native to China, so where did the traditional lion  dance come from? | South China Morning Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.