Monday 9 August 2021

Jean Batten Aviator

 Jean Batten

Last week on Friday the 6th we did a couple of activities about Jean Batten.  In my group of 4 were David, Mana, Tumoana and I. Our first group activity was about Jean Batten's mascot Buddy the cat we had to figure out what the sentence meant by reversing it by 8 letters from the alphabet The class completed all 6 activities by the end of the day. My favourite activities were morse and crack the code cards. In our groups, we had to solve the time and place it on the cards to crack the codes. Our team had to think hard and communicate positively. We used maps and our Chromebooks to figure the activities out. Eventually, we figured it out and were the first group to complete it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.